The purchase of a business as a going concern will generally involve a detailed sale contract and the disclosure of important information as part of the due diligence process. We have plenty of experience in dealing with these matters both on behalf of sellers and buyers and we will represent the lenders in relation to your finance arrangements.
We also act on the purchase or lease of business premises to include advice on security of tenure, repairing obligations and many other significant provisions which you will need to be aware of. We aim to provide clear and concise advice in a timely and professional manner to ensure that you achieve a smooth handover with the minimum of fuss. Please contact Patrick Cooney for further information and to discuss your requirements.
Why use us?
- Competitive fees based on reasonable hourly rates
- Experienced Partner undertaking your work
- Friendly and Efficient Personal Service
List of Services
- Sale or Purchase of Business/Commercial Premises
- Commercial Leases/Licenses
- Advice on Business Loans/Guarantees
- Sale or Purchase of Development Land
- Option Agreements/Other Business Contracts and Advice
Who to contact?