Conveyancing Assistant – Full Time – Mon to Fri (9:00 – 17:00)
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our expanding conveyancing team. Previous experience of conveyancing is essential and we would prefer candidates to have previous experience of working with a case management systems although good I.T. skills may be sufficient.
The candidate will be an enthusiastic team player who is able to work closely alongside the fee earners in the conveyancing team; assisting with a wide range of daily tasks with the ability to handle a large and varied workload.
As a client facing role, the ideal candidate will need to have experience of dealing with clients direct and working alongside fee earners to assist them with their workload.
The day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
· Drafting contract packs on sale files;
· Dealing with sale enquiries;
· Exchanging contracts;
· Handling sale / purchase / re-mortgage completions;
· Other miscellaneous tasks connected to the conveyancing process.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following personal skills:
· I.T. literate;
· Comfortable handling calls;
· The ability to work as part of a team;
· Able to prioritise a workload effectively; and
· A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work.
The firm is supportive of learning in the workplace and would actively support the successful applicant progress with their legal qualifications, if so desired.
Salary to be based on experience and suitability.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Aiden Jakubik at firstname.lastname@example.org